Have you ever thought of these to yourselves but didn’t get to do it?
I WANT TO GET HEALTHY
I WANT TO LOOK BETTER
I WILL EAT RIGHT
I WILL EXERCISE
I WILL EARN MY BODY
Let me assist you to achieve your goals!!
15 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Personal Trainer
- Accountability – We have to be honest with ourselves, many us need help being held accountable for the choices we make on a daily basis. Personal Trainers are there to keep you accountable. He or She will review what you have eaten since the last time you met, and go over the progress you’ve made. For those that need help staying accountable, hiring a personal trainer is a great way to do it.
- Motivation – Speaking of the Biggest Loser? Well, it’s not exactly like that unless you are going on a reality TV series. However, a good personal trainer knows how to motivate you in different ways, while working out, to get you moving in the right direction.
- Personalized Fitness Plan – Everyone’s body is different and we all carry fat in different areas and hold water differently, so your personal trainer will start off by giving you a Biometric Screening to first understand your individual biology. Then, your personal trainer will design a customized fitness plan to help you achieve your overall goal.
- Faster Results – Staying on a regimen and not deviating from it can be tough; that is why Personal trainers are really good at helping us do that (which is why we hire them). Staying consistent and working hard will give us the results we expect and it happens faster than you think.
- Encouragement – We all face defeat and feel discouraged at times. Having someone there to encourage you when you need it the most, can have an incredible effect on your workout. Self-esteem and confidence boosters are the things we need to be successful.
- Diversity in Routines – Ever stop working out because you get bored? When you do the same routine, not only do you get tired of it, but you also don’t get the desired results. Switching up your workout routine is key to delivering optimum results.
- Knowledge – A “Certified” Personal Trainer means they have acquired the knowledge necessary to teach you how to understand your body better and how to best meet your individual needs. Knowledge is the first step to solving any problem areas.
- Nutrition Plans – Don’t have time to look up recipes? Not to worry! Your Personal Trainer can help you with meal plans so that you eat right and don’t starve.
- Challenge – Some of us just like a challenge, If that’s you, then hire a personal trainer. They will give you the challenge of a lifetime. Maybe you’re pretty fit already, but you’re still wanting that six pack.
- Actively Monitoring Your Movements – Practice makes perfect, right? No, Perfect Practice Makes Perfect! There may not be such a thing as perfect practice, but we can get pretty close. Personal Trainers monitor our movements to make sure we are working out the proper way. This will keep us from sustaining injuries and help us get better results.
- Learn Discipline– Sometimes you need the extra motivation to stay disciplined, but after sticking with it for a while, it becomes easier by yourself. Personal Trainers give us that extra push in the very beginning, but ultimately it’s up to us to stay on track.
- Successful people hang around successful people. This saying holds true in the fitness world, as well. If you surround yourself with people who are passionate about fitness, you will be motivated and passionate about it too.
- Learn New Skills– When you start working with a personal trainer, they will teach you routines, workouts, and facts about your body that you would have never known otherwise. Personal Trainers have a wealth of knowledge and it’s exciting to learn something new each time you meet with them.
- Energy– If you feel like you aren’t getting everything you can out of life, you probably aren’t. Working out and being healthy will improve every aspect of your life. At work, at home, with your family and yes, even your love life, hiring a personal trainer can help you do that!
- Get over your fears– Sometimes we can be our worst enemy and facing change isn’t easy. Having the extra support from a Personal Trainer to guide you and lean on can give you the confidence that you need
SS PLANS/ PACKAGES
PT (home / park/ gym)
Individual – RM90 per session (45 – 75 minutes) per person
2. SS PTB*
Couples/ Partners – RM150 per session (60 – 75 minutes) per couple
Group/ Family – RM200 per session (75 – 90 minutes) per group/ family of 4
Note: * 6 weeks, 3 months & 6 months packages are also available. Enquiry within. Clients who signed up for these packages automatically eligible for SS Online Training.
If you are shy or prefer to train on your own, I do online training for you. Besides being affordable, you get to access all the tools provided. Benefits as below:
Your Training Plan Anywhere
Access training plans and training schedule. Access it anytime online, or on your iOS or Android device. You can check-in for a workout. I will monitor your progress online to keep them accountable.
Exercise Videos For Guidance
Access workouts by using my own exercises, training tools, or any exercise from YouTube, the worlds largest video exercise library.
You and SS can have all your training related conversations on Trainerize. Say goodbye to email clutter.
SS PLANS/ PACKAGES
1. SS OTA
1-Month Access Online Tool – RM200
3-Month Access Online Tool – RM450
3. SS OTC
6-Month Access Online Tool – RM600
4. SS OTD
12-month Access Online Tool – RM1000
All payments to be made to:
SHAIFUL LIZAN BIN SAMSURI
email your payment slip to email@example.com